I’m keeping my terms and conditions to a minimum because, ultimately, I want you to be delighted with every transaction and every contact you have with me – whatever the issue, I’ll work with you to ensure you go away happy rather than haggle over the small print. However, for the sake of clarity, here are a few things to note.
Limited edition prints are produced to order and mounted/framed on demand.
– Prints are then sent on a recorded 24hr service in the UK, so you can expect delivery in about a week from placing your order.
– Delivery to UK mainland addresses is £10 per order for prints, £4.99 for mugs & gifts, and £1.99 per order for small items (e.g. greeting cards)
– Unframed prints are supplied flat in presentation packaging.
– Framed prints are carefully wrapped and boxed.
– Delivery times vary, but I will contact you to confirm upon receipt of your order.
– Delivery of unframed prints to addresses outside the UK is £25 per order
– Delivery of gift items (e.g. mugs) is £9.99 per order
– Delivery of small items (e.g. greeting cards) is £4.99 per order
– Unframed prints are supplied rolled in tubes.
– Shipping framed prints overseas is possible, but expensive. It is not offered as an option on this website, but please contact me for further details if you require framing.
I want you to be absolutely delighted with your purchase so, if you are not completely satisfied for any reason whatsoever, just get in touch and we’ll resolve it.
– For commissions, I will be in touch throughout the process, so we’ll have plenty of opportunity to make corrections and I’ll only dispatch your work when you’re completely happy with it.
– For prints, or any other item from my shop, you can cancel and return your order within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund. The item must be unused and complete with its original packaging. I recommend you sending it via recorded delivery (more details will be in your parcel). Your refund will be processed within 14 days of me receiving the item.
– If an item arrives damaged or faulty, please let me know immediately and I will send a replacement. I may request photographs of the item and/or packaging to allow me to make a claim against the carrier if damaged in transit.
– Prices are shown in sterling, although you may pay via PayPal or credit/debit card and you will be charged in your local currency equivalent.
– For commissions, I charge 50% on acceptance, with the balance payable on completion prior to dispatch – I will send you a photo of the drawing to ensure you are totally happy with what I have created before accepting final payment.
– I can accept payments by bank transfer, cheque, or credit/debit cards and PayPal using this website’s checkout process. Online payments take place on PayPal servers and I never see or store any of your payment details.
– I am not VAT registered.
– For your security, all communication between your computer and the website uses SSL encryption.
– I am not responsible for the content, security, or privacy policies of third-party websites linked from this site.
– This website collects aggregated anonymous visitor data to enable me to improve my service and website performance using cookies – small text files placed on your computer. Use of this website presumes you consent to this. You may block cookies via your browser settings if you do not wish to be included, but you may experience reduced website functionality (especially in the shopping basket/checkout areas) if you do.
I only collect personal information that is necessary to process orders, and complete commissions as requested. I will never pass on any personal information to a third party except for the purposes of fulfilling your order (which includes Royal Mail and other parcel carriers, and online services Mailchimp and CusRev, under the terms of their privacy policies), and if requested to do so by law (e.g. preventing fraud).